Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Trees!



So I was shopping through Target the other day looking for some stuff to add to my Christmas mantle. I found the gorgeous gold Christmas tree cones but they were $17 a piece and I needed 2. couldnt bring myself to spend that money on something that would only be up 1 month a year.

So I went to Hobby Lobby and came up with this...


(P.S. Images taken on my cell phone. SLR was packed away and I wanted to get this done
before it rained)

Supplies Needed: (all purchased at Hobby Lobby)
Paper Cones
Metallic Gold Spray Paint
Gold Glitter Glue

First Spray paint the cone with the gold spray paint




Let it dry and then take the glitter glue and add whatever design you want. I did swirls.

And thats it! (see picture at top)

Have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment