Saturday, October 2, 2010

Light Globe Ghost.

Ok so I have been WAAAY behind! As many of you know my girls have been super sick with a nasty little thing called Rotovirus. 1 week, 2 hospital visits, and a lot of crying phone calls later, they are over it.
My mom (or Mama as I call her) came in to town this weekend to help me disinfect the house and brought along an adorable little craft she saw in a Lowes magazine to help cheer us up. This is SUPER SUPER easy to do!!!


Materials Needed:
1 Light Globe (Mama said this one cost her a little less than $8)
1 Plant Saucer (about $1)
1 Candle (not pictured)
Black Spray Paint
Permanent Marker


First, spray paint the saucer.

Next, draw eyes and a mouth on the globe with a permanent marker.

Place the globe on the saucer and thats it!!! Now just wait for night time, light the candle and stick it under your globe.





Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I could totally see them lining a sidewalk or driveway on Halloween

    ReplyDelete